Stainless Steel Tek Screws Tek 5 (No Washer)
From: £36.51 To: £47.46
Stainless Steel, Standard Tek Screws. Unwashered Hex Head.
Tek 5 For 4mm - 12.5mm Steel. Heavy Section Stainless Tek Screws.
For a fastening when a Stainless Steel product is required, eg: in aluminium sheeting and panels.
Sold in packs of 100.
Advantages and Benefits of Stainless Tek Screws:
- Reduced heat loss when used with external cladding
- High carbon, high performance drill point ensures superior drilling characteristics, giving accurate drilling every time.
- Bi-Metal fasteners have a welded, hardened carbon steel drill point married to an A2-304 Grade Stainless Steel Shank.
- Ultimate corrosion resistance to ensure long term fastener integrity.
- Designed for: Aluminium sheeting & Panels
- Head Style: Hexagonal
- Drive: 5/16" Hexagonal
- Thread Form: Fine Thread (TEK 5)
- Shank Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: 304/Euro A2
For more technical information please see data sheet attached.
Product codes for Evolution Fasteners Stainless Tek Screws:
- 5.5 x 38 - BMHH5.5-38-5
- 5.5 x 50 - BMHH5.5-50-5
Stainless Steel TEK Screws in Stainless Steel. Manufactured by Evolution Fasteners.