Stainless Steel Tek Screws Tek 3 (No Washer)
From: £24.05 To: £48.91
DetailsStainless Steel, Standard Tek Screws. Unwashered Hex Head.
Tek 3 For 1.2mm - 3.5mm Steel. Light Section Stainless Tek Screws.
From 25mm to 100mm Long!
For a fastening when a Stainless Steel product is required, eg: in aluminium sheeting and panels.
Sold in packs of 100, our prices include VAT!
Advantages and Benefits of Stainless Tek Screws:
- Reduced heat loss when used with external cladding
- High carbon, high performance drill point ensures superior drilling characteristics, giving accurate drilling every time.
- Bi-Metal fasteners have a welded, hardened carbon steel drill point married to an A2-304 Grade Stainless Steel Shank.
- Ultimate corrosion resistance to ensure long term fastener integrity.
- Designed for: Aluminium sheeting & Panels
- Head Style: Hexagonal
- Drive: 5/16" Hexagonal
- Thread Form: Coarse Thread (TEK 3)
- Shank Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: 304/Euro A2
For more technical information please see data sheet attached.
Product codes for Evolution Fasteners Stainless Tek Screws:
- 5.5 x 25 - BMHH5.5-25-3
- 5.5 x 35 - BMHH5.5-38-3
- 5.5 x 50 - BMHH5.5-50-3
- 5.5 x 65 - BMHH5.5-65-3
- 5.5 x 80 - BMHH5.5-80-3
- 5.5 x 100 - BMHH5.5-100-3
Stainless Steel TEK Screws in Stainless Steel. Manufactured by Evolution Fasteners.