Stainless Steel Tek Screws Tek 3 16mm EPDM Washer
From: £38.83 To: £68.91
Stainless Steel, Standard Tek Screws. Bonded Hex Washer Head.
Tek 3 For 1.2mm - 3.5mm Steel. Light Section Stainless Tek Screws.
For a fastening when a Stainless Steel product is required, eg: in aluminium sheeting and panels.
25mm & 38mm Sold in 200's rest in 100's.
Our prices include VAT!
Advantages and Benefits of Stainless Tek Screws:
- Reduced heat loss when used with external cladding
- High carbon, high performance drill point ensures superior drilling characteristics, giving accurate drilling every time.
- Bi-Metal fasteners have a welded, hardened carbon steel drill point married to an A2-304 Grade Stainless Steel Shank.
- Ultimate corrosion resistance to ensure long term fastener integrity.
- Designed for: Aluminium sheeting & Panels
- Head Style: Hexagonal
- Drive: 5/16" Hexagonal
- Washer: 16mm Bonded EPDM Washers
- Thread Form: Coarse Thread (TEK 3)
- Shank Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: 304/Euro A2
Product codes for Evolution Fasteners Stainless Tek Screws:
- 5.5 x 25 - BMBW5.5-25-3
- 5.5 x 35 - BMBW5.5-38-3
- 5.5 x 50 - BMBW5.5-50-3
- 5.5 x 135 - BMBW5.5-135-3
Stainless Steel TEK Screws in Stainless Steel. Manufactured by Evolution Fasteners.