Sikaflex 11FC - Multipurpose Adhesive and Joint Sealant. Sikaflex FC (Stands for Fixing and Construction).
A fantastic product from a great manufacturer, Sikaflex 11FC is perfect for a wide variety of applications, whether in the motor vehicle repair market, marine repairs, boatbuilding or general construction. Sikaflex 11FC is easy to use and ensures a great finish.
We have sold thousands of tubes for a wide variety of applications. They mailny come from the construction market but they have also been used in bridge repair work (Royal Albert Bridge, London) Another installation has been the Fourth Road Bridge where Sikaflex 11FC was used in the dehumidification work on the cables holding the road!
Sikaflex 11FC is a one part, gun grade dual purpose adhesive and sealing compound which remains permanently elastic. It's special formulation is based an a moisture cured polyurethane giving it an accelerated curing time.
As a leading manufacturer of silicone sealants and adhesives, Sika have, over many years become one of the strongest brands on the market with a reputation for high quality, specified products.
Please remember that all our prices INCLUDE Vat.
Box quantity is 12 Per Box. Tube size 310ml
- Vertical and Horizontal Joint and Crack Sealing
- Cover Plates, Gaskets, Penetrations
- Duct Work and Ventilation
- Bonding Mouldings, Sills
- Window and Door Frames, Boards
- Bonding and Replacing Roof and Ceiling Tiles
- Caulking Between Panels, Partitions etc...
- Sealing of Reservoirs
- Liquid Containers, Tanks, Silos and Aquariums
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Fast cure rate
- High durability
- Great weathering and water resistance
- Seals and Bonds in one
- Suitable for potable water (Drinking Water)
- All surfaces should be dry, clean and free from contamination
- Cut nozzle to suit application and apply using a sealant gun
- For sealing: Extrude Sikaflex 11FC+ into the gap, ensuring contact with all surfaces.
- For bonding: Bead as required and press contact surfaces together.
- 1 x 310ml tube yields: 4m of a 12 x 12.5mm joint or 15m of a 5mm bead.